Sunday, March 7, 2010

KOREA

For the Samsung India R&D center development capabilities improve, and new models local set up. I went to India to help our India Samsung's companion, education them the new models development process, working with them and resolved the problems they faced, gained their friendship and respect.III, 2006/11~2007/08 -Tianjin R&D CenterProject Leader as LCD CCTV design and development . The first LCD CCTV model developed in Tianjin R&D center, every thing is new to me and my team, no people have experience in LCD CCTV development, no technical support from SAMSUNG Headquarter, all the work have to depend on my team's endeavor, we have to organize other department together to negotiate the new development process, the new test spec and the new product spec,also have to help the vendor to familiar with the LCD CCTV product. Finally we had done it, not reach our target schedule but the plan schedule, and it is also a big success to my team, a good chance to accumulate a new field experience also a morale boost to my team! IV,2007/09~2007/10 -Korea SAMSUNG For the polo shirts monitor development lead to Tianjin R&D center successfully ,I had my business trip to ralph lauren polo shirts ,to work together with the HQ engineers for the development of 08'Knock-out product's, study the new development management procedure, the new development process, new design spec and new product spec. cheap ralph lauren polo shirts Project Example:I, 2007/01~2007/08 -Tianjin R&D CenterIn order to maximize the shipping loading quantity, we organized the Packing and QA department together, improved the product internal structure and minimized the Cushion size, and pass the QA test certification, finally we achieved millions of US dollars shipping cost reduced.